Hi Marchline, wow after all the hassles you had to enter this competition and with that gorgeous photo YOU deserve to win. I came across here from Merisi's blog and voted too. A big blessed vote from North Africa. Jo
Hi guys... I think the vote can only be cast once per computer. So if you have access to more than one computer... have your friends click the vote button once you pull up the site! 8-)
But please do let all of your blog friends and real life friends know. I would love a shot at this.
I voted!
ReplyDeleteGuess for whom?
*giggles*
Cool picture! :-)
THANKS MERISI! You're #1! And I mean that literally! 8-)
ReplyDeleteSmitonius:
ReplyDeleteI voted for you too... good luck!
I voted! You are now officially endorsed by Steam Spectre. LOL For whatever that is worth... hahaha
ReplyDeleteHi Marchline, wow after all the hassles you had to enter this competition and with that gorgeous photo YOU deserve to win. I came across here from Merisi's blog and voted too. A big blessed vote from North Africa. Jo
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO! Keep up the good work, peeps! Thank you to all who are voting even though you don't know me from Adam's cat.
ReplyDelete8-)
I've just voted too .
ReplyDeleteAnyway , they'll see your photo and call you immediately if they have any sense at all !
Sonata .
I voted. Is it a daily thing of one time? Let me try to spread the word. I'd like nothing better than to see you on Mad Men. That would be a hoot!
ReplyDeleteHi guys... I think the vote can only be cast once per computer. So if you have access to more than one computer... have your friends click the vote button once you pull up the site! 8-)
ReplyDeleteBut please do let all of your blog friends and real life friends know. I would love a shot at this.
Cheers,
M
Done!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a great photo - you look totally brill. All the photos were great but this one is the best. A winner I hope!
Vored for you! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kitten!
ReplyDelete