Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Celebrating love on Valentine's Day


Today my heart is filled with so many memories.  35 years ago yesterday, Bear and I met.  I was 21, he was 27...

Sixteen years ago today, my dad died.  

I think you know when you pass the mid-life mark - it's when you look back more than you look forward.

Such an odd day for me, this day of love.  There are so many kinds of love to celebrate.

The love of my life - my husband.

The love of my family, and friends.

The love of animals - pets and wild ones.

The love of gardening and growing things.

The love of music, movies, and art.

The love of vintage things.

The love of good food and cooking.

The love of those who have gone, which continues to keep their memories alive.

Happy Valentine's Day, blogfriends!

 

2 comments:

Howdy!