Saturday, February 18, 2012

Open post to "Secretly Skint"


Dear blogfriend, author of "Secretly Skint"... I don't know if you're aware of this, but your blog now says "Open to invited viewers only" when I click on your link.

If you have set your blog to private intentionally, and have not included me in the list of folks you'd like to read the blog, I will remove your blog from my blogroll and bother you no more.

If Blogger has foiled you once again, and you're wondering why no one is commenting on your blog any more, this is why.

Sincerely,
Marcheline

4 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem - I'm sure it's not intentional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scriptor, yes... everyone will have that problem once the blog is set to "private". Of course, some folks do decide to make their blogs private, but usually only the ones that deal with very highly volatile subject matter, such as "how to make nitro glycerine party favors", etc.

    8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. SP had an unfortunate experience that some of you may not have read about. I shall try and do a post later today to enlighten people who read my blog who also read (past tense) hers. Don't take it off your blogroll yet!

    Oh dear. You have WV enabled and I can't make it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what happened to Secretly Skint and if she ever did resume her blog. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!